- USA Passports
- Passport Fees
- First Time US Passports
- E-Passports Unknown Security Dangers!!
- Travel Warnings!!!
- US Passport Forms
- US Passports In A Hurry!!!
- U.S. Passport Card
- US Passport Processing Times
- US Passports: Children Under Age 16
- Primary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- Secondary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- US Passport Photos
- U.S. Passports for Citizens Born Abroad
- Name Change & Data Correction for US Passports
- How To Obtain Copies of US Passport Records
- Example Birth Certificates for your US passport
- Boston US Passport Agency
- Chicago US Passport Agency
- Colorado US Passport Agency
- Connecticut US Passport Agency
- Honolulu US Passport Agency
- Houston US Passport Agency
- Los Angeles US Passport Agency
- Miami US Passport Agency
- New Orleans US Passport Agency
- New York US Passport Agency
- Philadelphia US Passport Agency
- San Francisco US Passport Agency
- Seattle US Passport Agency
- Special Issuance US Passport Agency: Diplomatic, Military & DoD
- Washington DC US Passport Agency
When You Arrive for Your Appointment at the US Passport Agency
Welcome to the Washington US Passport Agency
The Washington US Passport Agency only serves customers who are traveling, or submitting their US Passports for foreign visas, within 14 days. To apply at the Agency, you must schedule an appointment by calling toll-free at 1-877-487-2778, 24 hours/day. If you are not traveling, or needing to submit your US Passport for foreign visas within 14 days, you must apply at a US Passport Application Acceptance Facility
THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR AN APPOINTMENT AT A US PASSPORT AGENCY. CUSTOMERS SHOULD NOT PAY ANYONE OR ANY BUSINESS MAKING SUCH A CHARGE.
|Public Hours of Operation||By Appointment Only
8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday (except Federal holidays)
|Public Telephone Number||
(Automated appointment line and general recorded information available 24 hours/7 days)
1 (877) 487-2778
|Address||1111 19th Street, N.W.
First Floor, Sidewalk Level
Washington, DC 20036
|Region Served||Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia (counties of Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax, Loudon, Stafford, and Prince William|
From Interstate 495 (points north of Washington, DC): Take 95 South to 495 West. From 495 West take exit 33, Connecticut Avenue/Kensington. Follow the exit ramp to the left, heading south on Connecticut Avenue towards Chevy Chase and DC. Continue traveling south on Connecticut Ave. approximately 7 miles. As you approach R Street, you will be nearing the Dupont Circle traffic circle. Stay left and follow Connecticut Ave. through the underground tunnel going beneath the circle. After passing through the tunnel, turn right onto M Street. From M Street, take your first available left onto 19th Street. 1111 19th Street is on the left in the middle of the block between L and M Streets.
From Route 66 and Route 50 (points west of Washington, DC): Take I-95 North to 395 North towards Washington, DC. Enter Washington via the 14th Street Bridge. From 14th Street, turn left onto K Street. Turn right onto 18th Street. Turn left onto M Street. Turn left onto 19th Street. Continue one-half block. 1111 19th Street is on the left in the middle of the block between L and M Streets.
From Interstates 95 and 395 (points south of Washington, DC): Take 95 North to 395 North towards Washington, DC. Enter Washington via the 14th Street Bridge. From 14th Street, turn left onto K Street. Turn right onto 18th Street. Turn left onto M Street. Turn left onto 19th Street. Continue one-half block. 1111 19th Street is on the left in the middle of the block between L and M Streets.
From Route 50 (points east of Washington, DC): Take US Route 50 West. It will turn into New York Avenue. After the exit for Interstate 395 (stay right to get by), turn right onto L Street, following the US 50 West signs. Stay on L Street and merge onto Massachusetts Avenue. Stay on Mass. Ave. (You will travel under Thomas Circle.) to Scott Circle. Exit Scott Circle at Rhode Island Ave. going SW. (Rhode Island Ave. enters the circle just after you do BUT you will turn onto Rhode Island where it leaves the circle going in your direction.) Follow Rhode Island Ave. for two blocks and then merge onto M Street as you cross Connecticut Ave. One full block later, turn left onto 19th Street. 1111 19th Street is on the left in the middle of the block between L and M Streets.
Train/Metro: Metrorail Red or Green Lines to Farragut North. Metrorail Blue or Orange Lines to Farragut West.
Taxi: From Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, Baltimore Washington International Airport or Dulles International Airport.
- You will need your Social Security Number or confirmation number.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Earlier arrivals will not be admitted.
- Late arrivals, 15 minutes after the scheduled appointment, will have to reschedule their appointments.
- Upon entry to the building, you will go through security, including metal detectors.
- Go to check-in/information. Your appointment will be verified.
- You will be given a numbered ticket with the approximate, current waiting time at the bottom. (We do our best to keep the waiting time as short as possible.)
- Please take a seat. Note: To maximize customer comfort and comply with fire and safety regulations, US Passport Agency public waiting areas are limited to applicants, required witnesses, and those accompanying minors, disabled applicants, or serving as interpreters.
- When your number is called and/or appears on the television monitor, go to the number of the window indicated.
- For information on what you need to bring to your appointment, see our information on How to Apply in Person for a US Passport .
Travel Agent’s Corner
- US Passport forms may be ordered in bulk from the:Superintendent of Documents
P.O. Box 371954
Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7954
- Or telephone: (202) 512-1800, Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Or fax: (202) 512-2250
Application DS-11: Stock Number 044-000-02510-8, $8.50 for 50 US Passport forms
Renewal DS-82: Stock Number 044-000-02511-6, $10.00 for 50 US Passport forms
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.