- USA Passports
- Passport Fees
- First Time US Passports
- E-Passports Unknown Security Dangers!!
- Travel Warnings!!!
- US Passport Forms
- US Passports In A Hurry!!!
- U.S. Passport Card
- US Passport Processing Times
- US Passports: Children Under Age 16
- Primary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- Secondary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- US Passport Photos
- U.S. Passports for Citizens Born Abroad
- Name Change & Data Correction for US Passports
- How To Obtain Copies of US Passport Records
- Example Birth Certificates for your US passport
- Boston US Passport Agency
- Chicago US Passport Agency
- Colorado US Passport Agency
- Connecticut US Passport Agency
- Honolulu US Passport Agency
- Houston US Passport Agency
- Los Angeles US Passport Agency
- Miami US Passport Agency
- New Orleans US Passport Agency
- New York US Passport Agency
- Philadelphia US Passport Agency
- San Francisco US Passport Agency
- Seattle US Passport Agency
- Special Issuance US Passport Agency: Diplomatic, Military & DoD
- Washington DC US Passport Agency
|Region Served||Applications for Diplomatic, Official, No-Fee and Congressional referrals only|
|Public Hours of Operation||By Referral Only8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.Monday through Friday (except Federal holidays)|
|Public Telephone Numbers and Contact Information||
Army, Navy, Air Force, and Civilian DoD employees
For VISA inquiries ONLY for all military branches and civilian DoD employees
Federal Agency Employees (except DoD)
|Address||1111 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20522
|Directions||Car: Please call for directions.Parking: Near by parking lots.Train: From Amtrak Union Station – taxis available.Taxi: From National Airport – taxis available. Travel time depending on traffic is 20-30 minutes. From Dulles Airport – taxis available. Travel time is 1 to 1.5 hours depending on traffic and time of day.
Metro (Subway): Blue or Orange Lines to Farragut West, or, the Red Line to Farragut North.Note: To maximize customer comfort and comply with fire and safety regulations, US Passport Agency public waiting areas are limited to applicants, required witnesses, and those accompanying minors, disabled applicants, or serving as interpreters.
- Apply in Person for a U.S. Passport
- Apply for a US Passport Renewal
- Replace a Lost or Stolen US Passport
- Get Your US Passport in a Hurry
- Add Extra Pages to Your US Passport
- Change Your Name in Your US Passport
- Print US Passport Applications
- Obtain Copies of Your US Passport Records
- Go to the US Passport Services Home Page
Foreign Entry Requirements/Visas
If you are traveling overseas and want to know what you must do to enter a foreign country, we have information on foreign entry requirements and visas. Foreign embassy telephone numbers and addresses are included.
Travel Warnings/Travel Safety Information
Travel Warnings are issued when the State Department recommends that Americans avoid a certain country. The State Department issues Travel Alerts to disseminate information quickly about terrorist threats and other relatively short-term conditions that pose significant risks or disruptions to Americans. The State Department also issues Country Specific Information for every country of the world with information on such matters as the health conditions, crime, unusual currency or entry requirements, any areas of instability, and the location of the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate in the subject country. Check for Travel Warnings or Travel Alerts for the locations that you plan to visit.
Links to Additional Resources
- Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services in the Department of Homeland Security at the U.S. Department of Justice
- Travel Health Information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Information on Bringing Food, Plant and Animal Products into the U.S. from the Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- U.S. Postal Service
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.