- USA Passports
- Passport Fees
- First Time US Passports
- E-Passports Unknown Security Dangers!!
- Travel Warnings!!!
- US Passport Forms
- US Passports In A Hurry!!!
- U.S. Passport Card
- US Passport Processing Times
- US Passports: Children Under Age 16
- Primary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- Secondary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- US Passport Photos
- U.S. Passports for Citizens Born Abroad
- Name Change & Data Correction for US Passports
- How To Obtain Copies of US Passport Records
- Example Birth Certificates for your US passport
- Boston US Passport Agency
- Chicago US Passport Agency
- Colorado US Passport Agency
- Connecticut US Passport Agency
- Honolulu US Passport Agency
- Houston US Passport Agency
- Los Angeles US Passport Agency
- Miami US Passport Agency
- New Orleans US Passport Agency
- New York US Passport Agency
- Philadelphia US Passport Agency
- San Francisco US Passport Agency
- Seattle US Passport Agency
- Special Issuance US Passport Agency: Diplomatic, Military & DoD
- Washington DC US Passport Agency
When You Arrive for Your Appointment at the US Passport Agency
Welcome to the San Francisco US Passport Agency
|The San Francisco US Passport Agency only serves customers who are traveling, or submitting their US Passports for foreign visas, within 14 days. To apply at the Agency, you must schedule an appointment by calling toll-free at 1-877-487-2778, 24 hours/day. If you are not traveling, or needing to submit your US Passport for foreign visas within 14 days, you must apply at a US Passport Application Acceptance Facility.THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR AN APPOINTMENT AT A US PASSPORT AGENCY. CUSTOMERS SHOULD NOT PAY ANYONE OR ANY BUSINESS MAKING SUCH A CHARGE.|
|Public Hours of Operation||By Appointment Only9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.Monday through Friday (except Federal holidays)|
|Public Telephone Number||(Automated appointment line and general recorded information available 24 hours/7 days)1-877-487-2778|
|Address||San Francisco US Passport Agency
95 Hawthorne Street, 5th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105-3901
|Region Served||Arizona, California (all counties North of and including Monterey, Kings, Tulare, and Mono), Nevada (except Clark County) and Utah|
|Directions||Car: From San Francisco International Airport take 101 North. At the 280 interchange take 280 North until you reach the end of the freeway which is 5th Street and King Street. Take King Street to 3rd street and make a left turn. Take 3rd Street to Folsom (about 8 blocks) and turn right. Go one block to Hawthorne. We are at the corner of Hawthorne Street and Folsom Street.From Oakland International Airport take 880 North and go West across the San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge on 80. After coming off the bridge into San Francisco take the Fremont Street Exit. Move to the left lane and continue down Fremont Street to Howard Street. Make a left on Howard Street and go three blocks to Hawthorne which will be on the left side of Howard Street.There are private parking lots nearby (approximately $15).Train: From Calstation at 4th Street and King Street – taxis are available (approximately 1 mile.) The #15, 30, and 45 buses depart from or near Calstation and go down 3rd Street to Folsom which is one block from the agency.
Taxi: From San Francisco and Oakland Airports – taxis are available (travel time from San Francisco Airport is 30 minutes to one hour and from Oakland Airport 45 minutes to an hour and a half).
BART: Exit the Montgomery Street Bart Station. This is a large station with numerous exits. Take the “Market/New Montgomery” escalator up to the corner of Market Street and New Montgomery. Go right on New Montgomery until it ends at Howard Street. At Howard, turn right. Go one-half block to Hawthorne on left. Turn left on Hawthorne one block to Folsom. The entrance to the San Francisco US Passport Agency is at 95 Hawthorne on the corner of Hawthorne and Folsom.
Note: Please do not arrive more than fifteen minutes prior to your appointment because early arrivals will not be admitted and there is no waiting area in the lobby. If you arrive more than fifteen minutes after your appoinment time, you will need to re-schedule. You will be asked for your Social Security number to verify your appointment time.
- You will need your Social Security Number or your confirmation number.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Earlier arrivals will not be admitted.
- Late arrivals, 15 minutes after the scheduled appointment, will have to reschedule their appointments.
- Upon entry to the building, you will go through security, including metal detectors.
- Take the elevator to the 5th floor.
- Go to check-in/information. Your appointment will be verified.
- You will be given a numbered ticket with the approximate, current waiting time at the bottom. (We do our best to keep the waiting time as short as possible.)
- Please take a seat. Note: To maximize customer comfort and comply with fire and safety regulations, US Passport Agency public waiting areas are limited to applicants, required witnesses, and those accompanying minors, disabled applicants, or serving as interpreters.
- When your number is called and/or appears on the television monitor, go to the number of the window indicated.
- For information on what you need to bring to your appointment, see our information on How to Apply in Person for a US Passport.
Travel Agent’s Corner
- US Passport forms may be ordered in bulk from the:
|Government Printing Office
P.O. Box 371954
Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7954
- Or telephone: (202) 512-1800, Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Or fax: (202) 512-2250
Application DS-11: Stock Number 044-000-02510-8, $8.50 for 50 US Passport forms
Renewal DS-82: Stock Number 044-000-02511-6, $10.00 for 50 US Passport forms
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.