- USA Passports
- Passport Fees
- First Time US Passports
- E-Passports Unknown Security Dangers!!
- Travel Warnings!!!
- US Passport Forms
- US Passports In A Hurry!!!
- U.S. Passport Card
- US Passport Processing Times
- US Passports: Children Under Age 16
- Primary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- Secondary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- US Passport Photos
- U.S. Passports for Citizens Born Abroad
- Name Change & Data Correction for US Passports
- How To Obtain Copies of US Passport Records
- Example Birth Certificates for your US passport
- Boston US Passport Agency
- Chicago US Passport Agency
- Colorado US Passport Agency
- Connecticut US Passport Agency
- Honolulu US Passport Agency
- Houston US Passport Agency
- Los Angeles US Passport Agency
- Miami US Passport Agency
- New Orleans US Passport Agency
- New York US Passport Agency
- Philadelphia US Passport Agency
- San Francisco US Passport Agency
- Seattle US Passport Agency
- Special Issuance US Passport Agency: Diplomatic, Military & DoD
- Washington DC US Passport Agency
Currently, it is taking 5-7 days for applications to be tracked online. It may take less time if you paid for Expedited US Passport Service and sent your application via overnight delivery.
We have received an expected increase in passport applications related to the July 13, 2010 fee increase. You should aticipate the processing of your routine passport application to take the full six weeks. If you have immediate travel, we recommend contacting the National Passport Information Center to upgrade your application to Expedite.
IF YOU ARE TRAVELING WITHIN 14 DAYS OR NEED A FOREIGN VISA WITHIN 4 WEEKS AND:
- Have not yet applied, see Schedule an Appointment to submit your application at a US Passport Agency. See the side bar on your left for a list of US Passport Agencies.
- Have already applied, see National US Passport Information Center to contact a Customer Service Representative when you are 7 days out from your travel date.
IF YOU ARE NOT TRAVELING WITHIN 14 DAYS OR NEED A FOREIGN VISA WITHIN 4 WEEKS AND:
- Have not yet applied, see How to Apply for your US Passport the First Time or How to Renew Your U.S. Passport for information on how and where to apply.
- Have already applied, there is no need to contact us at this time. We have added staff to ensure no one misses a trip!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT EXPEDITED SERVICE The door-to-door 2 week estimated timeframe for receipt of your US Passport takes into consideration the:
- Additional time it may take to receive your US Passport application at a US Passport Agency/Center when you apply for Expedited US Passport Processing through a designated US Passport Acceptance Facility; and
- Additional time it may take to mail the US Passport to you.
Effective June 16, 2008, the Department’s standard for expedited US Passport processing completion, as defined in 22 CFR 51.56, is five business days from either:
- Receipt of your US Passport application at a US Passport Agency/Center; or
- If the US Passport application is already at a US Passport Agency/Center, the date your request for expedited US Passport processing is approved.
Expedited US Passport processing is considered complete when the US Passport is ready to be picked up by an applicant or when it is put in the mail to the applicant. NOTE: Customers who apply for a renewal by mail must clearly mark “Expedite” on the outside of the mailing envelope, for the Expedited US Passport Processing times to accurately apply.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.