- USA Passports
- Passport Fees
- First Time US Passports
- E-Passports Unknown Security Dangers!!
- Travel Warnings!!!
- US Passport Forms
- US Passports In A Hurry!!!
- U.S. Passport Card
- US Passport Processing Times
- US Passports: Children Under Age 16
- Primary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- Secondary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- US Passport Photos
- U.S. Passports for Citizens Born Abroad
- Name Change & Data Correction for US Passports
- How To Obtain Copies of US Passport Records
- Example Birth Certificates for your US passport
- Boston US Passport Agency
- Chicago US Passport Agency
- Colorado US Passport Agency
- Connecticut US Passport Agency
- Honolulu US Passport Agency
- Houston US Passport Agency
- Los Angeles US Passport Agency
- Miami US Passport Agency
- New Orleans US Passport Agency
- New York US Passport Agency
- Philadelphia US Passport Agency
- San Francisco US Passport Agency
- Seattle US Passport Agency
- Special Issuance US Passport Agency: Diplomatic, Military & DoD
- Washington DC US Passport Agency
When You Arrive for Your Appointment at the US Passport Agency
Welcome to the Philadelphia US Passport Agency
|The Philiadelphia US Passport Agency only serves customers who are traveling, or submitting their US Passports for foreign visas, within 14 days. To apply at the Agency, you must schedule an appointment by calling toll-free at 1-877-487-2778, 24 hours/day. If you are not traveling, or needing to submit your US Passport for foreign visas within 14 days, you must apply at a US Passport Application Acceptance Facility.THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR AN APPOINTMENT AT A US PASSPORT AGENCY. CUSTOMERS SHOULD NOT PAY ANYONE OR ANY BUSINESS MAKING SUCH A CHARGE.|
|Public Hours of Operation||By Appointment Only8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.Monday through Friday (except Federal holidays)|
|Public Telephone Number||(Automated appointment line and general recorded information available 24 hours/7 days)1-877-487-2778|
|Address||Philadelphia US Passport Agency
U.S. Custom House
200 Chestnut Street, Room 103
Philadelphia, PA 19106
|Region Served||Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and West Virginia|
|Directions||The Philadelphia US Passport Agency is located in the United States Custom House at 200 Chestnut Street, Room 103, Philadelphia, PA 19106. The Custom House is in Philadelphia”s Old City, four blocks east of Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. There is metered parking on the streets surrounding the building, as well as several pay parking lots and garages in the vicinity.Access by Public Transportation: The agency is located eight blocks east from both the Market East train station and the local bus terminal, one block south of the 2nd Street stop on the Market-Frankford subway-elevated line, and six blocks east of the 8th and Market stop on the PATCO line from New Jersey.From the North and West: Take PA Turnpike Exit #24, King of Prussia-Valley Forge. Follow I-76 East to Philadelphia. Take Exit #38 for I-676 (Vine Street Expressway) and follow it to the exit for the Benjamin Franklin Bridge at 6th Street. Stay on 6th Street one block to light. Turn left at light onto Race Street and follow approximately four blocks to 2nd Street. Turn right on Second Street and follow approximately four blocks to Chestnut Street. The U.S. Custom House is on the southwest corner of 2nd and Chestnut.
From New Jersey and the NJ Turnpike: Take NJ Turnpike Exit #4 (Camden-Philadelphia) and follow signs for the Benjamin Franklin Bridge into Philadelphia. Stay to the right on the bridge and follow signs for 5th Street. Turn right onto 5th Street, follow 2 blocks to Wood Street. Turn right on Wood St., follow two blocks to 4th Street. Turn right on 4th Street. Follow 4th Street approximately six blocks to Chestnut Street. Turn left on Chestnut and follow two blocks to the U.S. Custom House on the right at the corner of 2nd and Chestnut.
From the North (I-95 corridor): Take I-95 South to Philadelphia and Exit at #22 for Center City-Independence Hall-Benjamin Franklin Bridge. Stay to the right two lanes and head straight down 2nd Street at the bottom of the ramp. Follow 2nd Street approximately four blocks to the U.S. Custom House at the corner of 2nd and Chestnut Streets.
From the South (I-95 corridor): Take I-95 North to Philadelphia and Exit at #20. At the bottom of the ramp turn left onto Columbus Blvd. Proceed north on Columbus Blvd. to Dock Street (HYATT Hotel on right). Turn left onto Dock St. and go one block to Front Street. Turn right onto Front. Go one block to Walnut Street. Turn left on Walnut and go two blocks to Third Street. Turn right onto Third and go one block to Chestnut Street. Turn right onto Chestnut one block to the U.S. Custom House on the right.
- You will need your Social Security Number.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Earlier arrivals will not be admitted.
- Late arrivals, 15 minutes after the scheduled appointment, will have to reschedule their appointments.
- Upon entry to the building, you will go through security, including metal detectors.
- We are located on the first floor, Room 103.
- Go to check-in/information. Your appointment will be verified.
- You will be given a numbered ticket with the approximate, current waiting time at the bottom. (We do our best to keep the waiting time as short as possible.)
- Please take a seat. Note: To maximize customer comfort and comply with fire and safety regulations, US Passport Agency public waiting areas are limited to applicants, required witnesses, and those accompanying minors or disabled applicants or serving as interpreters.
- When your number is called and/or appears on the television monitor, go to the number of the window indicated.
- For information on what you need to bring to your appointment, see our information on How to Apply in Person for a US Passport.
Travel Agent’s Corner
- US Passport forms may be ordered in bulk from the:
Superintendent of Documents
P.O. Box 371954
Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7954
- Or telephone: (202) 512-1800, Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Or fax: (202) 512-2250
Application DS-11: Stock Number 044-000-02510-8, $8.50 for 50 US Passport forms
Renewal DS-82: Stock Number 044-000-02511-6, $10.00 for 50 US Passport forms
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.