- USA Passports
- Passport Fees
- First Time US Passports
- E-Passports Unknown Security Dangers!!
- Travel Warnings!!!
- US Passport Forms
- US Passports In A Hurry!!!
- U.S. Passport Card
- US Passport Processing Times
- US Passports: Children Under Age 16
- Primary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- Secondary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- US Passport Photos
- U.S. Passports for Citizens Born Abroad
- Name Change & Data Correction for US Passports
- How To Obtain Copies of US Passport Records
- Example Birth Certificates for your US passport
- Boston US Passport Agency
- Chicago US Passport Agency
- Colorado US Passport Agency
- Connecticut US Passport Agency
- Honolulu US Passport Agency
- Houston US Passport Agency
- Los Angeles US Passport Agency
- Miami US Passport Agency
- New Orleans US Passport Agency
- New York US Passport Agency
- Philadelphia US Passport Agency
- San Francisco US Passport Agency
- Seattle US Passport Agency
- Special Issuance US Passport Agency: Diplomatic, Military & DoD
- Washington DC US Passport Agency
SUBMIT FORM DS-82 IF ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ARE TRUE:
|Your Most Recent U.S. Passport: Is undamaged and can be submitted with your application Was issued when you were age 16 or older Was issued within the last 15 years Was issued in your current name or you can legally document your name change|
|If you answered no to any of the above statements you are not eligible to use Form DS-82! You must follow the instructions on How to Apply for the First Time (In Person).|
STEP 1: Complete and Print Form
- If completing Form DS-82 online, make sure that all of the entered information is complete and correct before printing. Print the completed form using black ink on one-sided pages.
- If completing Form DS-82 by hand, do so legibly and in black ink. Make sure that all of the entered information is complete and correct. Illegible applications may delay application processing times
STEP 2: Sign and Date
You must sign and date Form DS-82 on page 1 of the application.
STEP 3: Submit Completed Form + Additional Documents
Mail Form DS-82 in a padded envelope to the address listed on the form, along with:
- Your most recent U.S. Passport (book or card)
- Two Passport Photos
- Current Passport Fees
- A marriage certificate or court order (only if your current name is different from what was recorded in your most recent U.S. passport)
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.