- USA Passports
- Passport Fees
- First Time US Passports
- E-Passports Unknown Security Dangers!!
- Travel Warnings!!!
- US Passport Forms
- US Passports In A Hurry!!!
- U.S. Passport Card
- US Passport Processing Times
- US Passports: Children Under Age 16
- Primary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- Secondary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- US Passport Photos
- U.S. Passports for Citizens Born Abroad
- Name Change & Data Correction for US Passports
- How To Obtain Copies of US Passport Records
- Example Birth Certificates for your US passport
- Boston US Passport Agency
- Chicago US Passport Agency
- Colorado US Passport Agency
- Connecticut US Passport Agency
- Honolulu US Passport Agency
- Houston US Passport Agency
- Los Angeles US Passport Agency
- Miami US Passport Agency
- New Orleans US Passport Agency
- New York US Passport Agency
- Philadelphia US Passport Agency
- San Francisco US Passport Agency
- Seattle US Passport Agency
- Special Issuance US Passport Agency: Diplomatic, Military & DoD
- Washington DC US Passport Agency
Getting a US Passport is not too complicated but it does have a few twists and turns. The information you find here is no different from the information that many people pay up to $100.00 to obtain. Here you will pay nothing.
One of the most common misconceptions concerning so called “US Passport Services” is that you pay someone else to handle your US Passport problem. The truth of the matter is that you “personally” will still have to file for the US Passport yourself. No one can do this for you. So why pay up to $100.00 to someone who’s primary act in this transaction will be to… simply mail in your US Passport papers!
In addition to the $100.00 you pay to them you will still be required to pay federal fees. Fees that everyone has to pay in order to receive their US Passport. No one gets out of paying these federal fees. If you can read and understand what you have read you can use this website to save yourself up to $150. All the information you need is on this site. Just look at the page links to your left and choose the link that best fits your needs. Follow the information and save yourself some time and money because you cut out the middle man. You now, that guy trying to save you time by charging up $150 for his service that in the end you will have to perform yourself because unless you do so the State Department will not accept your US Passport application. This is what the US Passport service industry doesn’t want you to know. Now you do!