- USA Passports
- Passport Fees
- First Time US Passports
- E-Passports Unknown Security Dangers!!
- Travel Warnings!!!
- US Passport Forms
- US Passports In A Hurry!!!
- U.S. Passport Card
- US Passport Processing Times
- US Passports: Children Under Age 16
- Primary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- Secondary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- US Passport Photos
- U.S. Passports for Citizens Born Abroad
- Name Change & Data Correction for US Passports
- How To Obtain Copies of US Passport Records
- Example Birth Certificates for your US passport
- Boston US Passport Agency
- Chicago US Passport Agency
- Colorado US Passport Agency
- Connecticut US Passport Agency
- Honolulu US Passport Agency
- Houston US Passport Agency
- Los Angeles US Passport Agency
- Miami US Passport Agency
- New Orleans US Passport Agency
- New York US Passport Agency
- Philadelphia US Passport Agency
- San Francisco US Passport Agency
- Seattle US Passport Agency
- Special Issuance US Passport Agency: Diplomatic, Military & DoD
- Washington DC US Passport Agency
When You Arrive for Your Appointment at the US Passport Agency
Welcome to the Miami US Passport Agency
|The Miami US Passport Agency only serves customers who are traveling, or submitting their US Passports for foreign visas, within 14 days. To apply at the Agency, you must schedule an appointment by calling toll-free at 1-877-487-2778, 24 hours/day. If you are not traveling, or needing to submit your US Passport for foreign visas within 14 days, you must apply at a US Passport Application Acceptance Facility.THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR AN APPOINTMENT AT A US PASSPORT AGENCY. CUSTOMERS SHOULD NOT PAY ANYONE OR ANY BUSINESS MAKING SUCH A CHARGE.|
|Public Hours of Operation||By Appointment Only8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.Monday through Friday (except Federal holidays)|
|Public Telephone Number||(Automated appointment line and general recorded information available 24 hours/7 days)1-877-487-2778|
|Address||Claude Pepper Federal Building
51 S.W. First Avenue, 3rd Floor
Miami, FL 33130
|Region Served||Florida, South Carolina, and the U.S. Virgin Islands
|Directions||Car: From Miami International Airport, take 836 Expressway east to I-95 South. Take exit 2C (Miami Avenue) and stay in the left lane past the fork in the road and make the first hard right before the traffic light. Continue to bear to the right. You will now be headed west. Proceed west for two blocks to S.W. 2nd Avenue and make a right. Park and walk east from the parking lot to S.W. First Avenue and First Street. The building will be on your left. It sits at the corner of S.W. First Avenue and First Street.Taxi: From Miami International Airport – taxis available at all times.MTA: Take any MTA route that goes downtown Miami to Flagler Street and S.W. First Avenue or S.W. First Avenue and First Street. The Federal Building sits at the corner of Flagler Street and S.W. First Avenue and S.W. First Avenue and First Street.|
- You will need your Social Security Number.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Earlier arrivals will not be admitted.
- Late arrivals, 15 minutes after the scheduled appointment, will have to reschedule their appointments.
- Upon entry to the building, you will go through security, including metal detectors.
- Take the elevator to the 3rd floor.
- Go to the Information Counter (Window #1) where your appointment will be verified.
- You will be given a numbered ticket with the approximate, current waiting time at the bottom. (We do our best to keep the waiting time as short as possible.)
- Please take a seat. Note: To maximize customer comfort and comply with fire and safety regulations, US Passport Agency public waiting areas are limited to applicants, required witnesses, and those accompanying minors, disabled applicants, or serving as interpreters.
- When your number is called and/or appears on the television monitor, go to the number of the window indicated.
- For information on what you need to bring to your appointment, see our information on How to Apply in Person for a US Passport.
Travel Agent’s Corner
- US Passport forms may be ordered in bulk from the:
Superintendent of Documents
P.O. Box 371954
Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7954
- Or telephone: (202) 512-1800, Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Or fax: (202) 512-2250
Application DS-11: Stock Number 044-000-02510-8, $8.50 for 50 US Passport forms
Renewal DS-82: Stock Number 044-000-02511-6, $10.00 for 50 US Passport forms
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.