- USA Passports
- Passport Fees
- First Time US Passports
- E-Passports Unknown Security Dangers!!
- Travel Warnings!!!
- US Passport Forms
- US Passports In A Hurry!!!
- U.S. Passport Card
- US Passport Processing Times
- US Passports: Children Under Age 16
- Primary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- Secondary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- US Passport Photos
- U.S. Passports for Citizens Born Abroad
- Name Change & Data Correction for US Passports
- How To Obtain Copies of US Passport Records
- Example Birth Certificates for your US passport
- Boston US Passport Agency
- Chicago US Passport Agency
- Colorado US Passport Agency
- Connecticut US Passport Agency
- Honolulu US Passport Agency
- Houston US Passport Agency
- Los Angeles US Passport Agency
- Miami US Passport Agency
- New Orleans US Passport Agency
- New York US Passport Agency
- Philadelphia US Passport Agency
- San Francisco US Passport Agency
- Seattle US Passport Agency
- Special Issuance US Passport Agency: Diplomatic, Military & DoD
- Washington DC US Passport Agency
When You Arrive for Your Appointment at the US Passport Agency
Welcome to the Honolulu Passport Agency
The Honolulu Passport Agency only serves customers who are traveling, or submitting their passports for foreign visas, within 14 days. To apply at the Agency, you must schedule an appointment by calling toll-free at 1-877-487-2778, 24 hours/day. If you are not traveling, or needing to submit your passport for foreign visas within 14 days, you must apply at a Passport Application Acceptance Facility.
THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR AN APPOINTMENT AT A PASSPORT AGENCY. CUSTOMERS SHOULD NOT PAY ANYONE OR ANY BUSINESS MAKING SUCH A CHARGE.
8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.Monday through Friday (except Federal holidays)
Public Hours of Operation
Recorded information and callers may request forms 24 hours/7days a week1 (877) 487-2778
|Public Telephone Number|
Prince Jonah Kuhio Kalanianaole Federal Building 300 Ala Moana Blvd., Suite I-330 Honolulu, HI 96850
Hawaii, Guam, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, Koror, Kolonia, Majuro, Kwajalein and Johnston Is
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.