- USA Passports
- Passport Fees
- First Time US Passports
- E-Passports Unknown Security Dangers!!
- Travel Warnings!!!
- US Passport Forms
- US Passports In A Hurry!!!
- U.S. Passport Card
- US Passport Processing Times
- US Passports: Children Under Age 16
- Primary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- Secondary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- US Passport Photos
- U.S. Passports for Citizens Born Abroad
- Name Change & Data Correction for US Passports
- How To Obtain Copies of US Passport Records
- Example Birth Certificates for your US passport
- Boston US Passport Agency
- Chicago US Passport Agency
- Colorado US Passport Agency
- Connecticut US Passport Agency
- Honolulu US Passport Agency
- Houston US Passport Agency
- Los Angeles US Passport Agency
- Miami US Passport Agency
- New Orleans US Passport Agency
- New York US Passport Agency
- Philadelphia US Passport Agency
- San Francisco US Passport Agency
- Seattle US Passport Agency
- Special Issuance US Passport Agency: Diplomatic, Military & DoD
- Washington DC US Passport Agency
When You Arrive for Your Appointment at the US Passport Agency
Welcome to the Connecticut US Passport Agency
The Connecticut US Passport Agency only serves customers who are traveling, or submitting their US Passports for foreign visas, within 14 days. To apply at the Agency, you must schedule an appointment by calling toll-free at 1-877-487-2778, 24 hours/day. If you are not traveling, or needing to submit your US Passport for foreign visas within 14 days, you must apply at a US Passport Application Acceptance Facility .
THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR AN APPOINTMENT AT A US PASSPORT AGENCY. CUSTOMERS SHOULD NOT PAY ANYONE OR ANY BUSINESS MAKING SUCH A CHARGE.
|Public Hours of Operation||By Appointment Only
(If traveling or needing US Passport for visas within 14 days)9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday (except Federal holidays)
|Public Telephone Number||
(Automated appointment line and general recorded information available 24 hours/7 days)
1 (877) 487-2778
|Address||Connecticut US Passport Agency
50 Washington Street
Norwalk, CT 06854
|Region Served||Connecticut, Westchester County, New York|
From New Haven, take Interstate 95-S to Exit 15, Route 7 (Norwalk/Danbury) exit. Be especially careful to follow the signs to South Norwalk to the stop light at West Ave. Turn left onto West Ave., and continue on West Ave. through 5 traffic lights. At the 6th traffic light, turn left into the metered parking lot at SoNo Plaza. The agency is located at 50 Washington Street.From New York: Take 95-N to Exit 14, the South Norwalk exit. Proceed through two stop signs, and then turn right at the traffic light on West Ave. Continue on West Ave. through 3 traffic lights. At the 4th light, turn left into the metered parking lot at SoNo Plaza. The agency is located at 50 Washington Street.
- You will need proof of your US citizenship, current identification, two US Passport photos, the correct fees (credit cards preferred), proof of departure, and your appointment confirmation number.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Earlier arrivals will not be admitted.
- Late arrivals, 15 minutes after the scheduled appointment, will have to reschedule their appointments.
- Upon entry to the Agency, you will go to the appointment verification line.
- Your appointment will be verified, documents assembled and you will be given a numbered ticket with the approximate, current waiting time at the bottom. (We do our best to keep the waiting time as short as possible.)
- Please take a seat. Note: To maximize customer comfort and comply with fire and safety regulations, US Passport Agency public waiting areas are limited to applicants, required witnesses, and those accompanying minors, disabled applicants, or serving as interpreters.
- When your number is called and/or appears on the television monitor, go to the number of the window indicated.
Travel Agent’s Corner
- US Passport forms may be ordered in bulk from the:Superintendent of Documents
P.O. Box 371954
Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7954
- Or telephone: (202) 512-1800, Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Or fax: (202) 512-2250
Application DS-11: Stock Number 044-000-02510-8, $8.50 for 50 US Passport forms
Renewal DS-82: Stock Number 044-000-02511-6, $10.00 for 50 US Passport forms
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.