- USA Passports
- Passport Fees
- First Time US Passports
- E-Passports Unknown Security Dangers!!
- Travel Warnings!!!
- US Passport Forms
- US Passports In A Hurry!!!
- U.S. Passport Card
- US Passport Processing Times
- US Passports: Children Under Age 16
- Primary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- Secondary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- US Passport Photos
- U.S. Passports for Citizens Born Abroad
- Name Change & Data Correction for US Passports
- How To Obtain Copies of US Passport Records
- Example Birth Certificates for your US passport
- Boston US Passport Agency
- Chicago US Passport Agency
- Colorado US Passport Agency
- Connecticut US Passport Agency
- Honolulu US Passport Agency
- Houston US Passport Agency
- Los Angeles US Passport Agency
- Miami US Passport Agency
- New Orleans US Passport Agency
- New York US Passport Agency
- Philadelphia US Passport Agency
- San Francisco US Passport Agency
- Seattle US Passport Agency
- Special Issuance US Passport Agency: Diplomatic, Military & DoD
- Washington DC US Passport Agency
From DS-64: Statement Regarding a Stolen or Lost Passport
Your stolen passport is worth $10,000+ on the black market. Take every precaution to protect it against theft. If it is stolen report it IMMEATELY!! Your stolen passport can and likely will be used in terrorism if not reported.
|FORM DS-64 SHOULD BE COMPLETED IF:|
|You need to report and replace a lost or stolen U.S. passport|
STEPS TO SUBMITTING COMPLETED FORM DS-64:
Read and understand Steps 1-3 before leaving this page. Passports reported lost or stolen are invalidated and can no longer be used for travel. See Important Notes for more information.
STEP 1: Print and Complete Form
STEP 2: Sign and Date
You must sign and date Form DS-64 on page 1 of the form.
If you are not applying for a replacement passport at this time, but wish to report the loss or theft of your U.S. passport, submit Form DS-64 to:
U.S. Department of State
Consular Lost/Stolen Passport Section
1111 19th Street, NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC 20036
- The information you provide on Form DS-64: Statement Regarding a Lost or Stolen
Passport will be entered in our Consular Lost/Stolen Passport System.
- If you recover the passport after you have reported it lost or stolen, please submit it to the address listed above. When you submit it, if requested – we will cancel it and return it to you. If not requested, it will be destroyed.