- USA Passports
- Passport Fees
- First Time US Passports
- E-Passports Unknown Security Dangers!!
- Travel Warnings!!!
- US Passport Forms
- US Passports In A Hurry!!!
- U.S. Passport Card
- US Passport Processing Times
- US Passports: Children Under Age 16
- Primary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- Secondary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- US Passport Photos
- U.S. Passports for Citizens Born Abroad
- Name Change & Data Correction for US Passports
- How To Obtain Copies of US Passport Records
- Example Birth Certificates for your US passport
- Boston US Passport Agency
- Chicago US Passport Agency
- Colorado US Passport Agency
- Connecticut US Passport Agency
- Honolulu US Passport Agency
- Houston US Passport Agency
- Los Angeles US Passport Agency
- Miami US Passport Agency
- New Orleans US Passport Agency
- New York US Passport Agency
- Philadelphia US Passport Agency
- San Francisco US Passport Agency
- Seattle US Passport Agency
- Special Issuance US Passport Agency: Diplomatic, Military & DoD
- Washington DC US Passport Agency
If you are going to Venezuela be sure to wear a flak vest. The month of December was a homicidal blood bath with the official number stated at 510 murders.
The number is very likely understated as it does not address deaths that the state never got around to properly ‘categorizing’. President Hugo Chavez is vowing to get tough on crime though many “silently” believe he is responsible for much of the crime.
State side I would avoid New Orleans as well. New Orleans made number 3 for murder capital of the world.
In other news Oil Tankers are now armed with high pressure water jets which came in handy Friday in fighting off heavily armed Somali pirates. Cruise ships use both water cannons and sound weapons to fend off the pesky pirates
For other travel alert updates click here: OSAC
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.