- USA Passports
- Passport Fees
- First Time US Passports
- E-Passports Unknown Security Dangers!!
- Travel Warnings!!!
- US Passport Forms
- US Passports In A Hurry!!!
- U.S. Passport Card
- US Passport Processing Times
- US Passports: Children Under Age 16
- Primary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- Secondary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- US Passport Photos
- U.S. Passports for Citizens Born Abroad
- Name Change & Data Correction for US Passports
- How To Obtain Copies of US Passport Records
- Example Birth Certificates for your US passport
- Boston US Passport Agency
- Chicago US Passport Agency
- Colorado US Passport Agency
- Connecticut US Passport Agency
- Honolulu US Passport Agency
- Houston US Passport Agency
- Los Angeles US Passport Agency
- Miami US Passport Agency
- New Orleans US Passport Agency
- New York US Passport Agency
- Philadelphia US Passport Agency
- San Francisco US Passport Agency
- Seattle US Passport Agency
- Special Issuance US Passport Agency: Diplomatic, Military & DoD
- Washington DC US Passport Agency
When You Arrive for Your Appointment at the US Passport Agency
Welcome to the Boston US Passport Agency
|The Boston US Passport Agency only serves customers who are traveling, or submitting their US Passports for foreign visas, within 14 days. To apply at the Agency, you must schedule an appointment by calling toll-free at 1-877-487-2778, 24 hours/day. If you are not traveling, or needing to submit your US Passport for foreign visas within 14 days, you must apply at a US Passport Application Acceptance Facility.THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR AN APPOINTMENT AT A US Passport AGENCY. CUSTOMERS SHOULD NOT PAY ANYONE OR ANY BUSINESS MAKING SUCH A CHARGE.|
|Public Hours of Operation||By Appointment Only8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.Monday through Friday (except Federal holidays)|
|Public Telephone Number||(Automated appointment line and general recorded information available 24 hours/7 days)1-877-487-2778|
|Address||Tip O’Neill Federal Building
10 Causeway Street, Room 247
Boston, MA 02222
|Region Served||Massachusetts, Upstate New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine|
|Directions||FROM THE NORTH:
Take Interstate 93S to Exit 26A/Leverett Circle; Cambridge. Follow the signs towards North Station. Turn right at the end of the ramp. The Thomas P. O’Neill, Jr. Federal Building will be in front of you. Access the building through to the front entrance at #10 Causeway Street.FROM EASTERN NEW HAMPSHIRE AND NORTHEASTERN MASS.:
Take Interstate 95S to Route 1 S. Follow Route 1 across the Tobin Bridge and follow signs for Storrow Drive/Cambridge. Stay right to exit at Nashua Street and follow signs for North Station. The Thomas P. O’Neill, Jr. Federal Building will be in front of you. Access the building through to the front entrance at #10 Causeway Street.
FROM THE SOUTH:
FROM THE WEST:
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- You will need your Social Security Number or your confirmation number.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Earlier arrivals will not be admitted.
- Late arrivals, 15 minutes after the scheduled appointment, will have to reschedule their appointments.
- Upon entry to the building, you will go through security, including metal detectors.
- Take the elevator to the 2nd floor, Suite 247.
- Go to check-in/information. Your appointment will be verified.
- You will be given a numbered ticket with the approximate, current waiting time at the bottom. (We do our best to keep the waiting time as short as possible.)
- Please take a seat. Note: To maximize customer comfort and comply with fire and safety regulations, US Passport Agency public waiting areas are limited to applicants, required witnesses, and those accompanying minors, disabled applicants, or serving as interpreters.
- When your number is called and/or appears on the television monitor, go to the number of the window indicated.
- For information on what you need to bring to your appointment, see our information on How to Apply in Person for a US Passport.
Travel Agent’s Corner
- US Passport forms may be ordered in bulk from the:
Superintendent of Documents
P.O. Box 371954
Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7954
- Or telephone: (202) 512-1800, Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Or fax: (202) 512-2250
Application DS-11: Stock Number 044-000-02510-8, $8.50 for 50 US Passport forms
Renewal DS-82: Stock Number 044-000-02511-6, $10.00 for 50 US Passport forms
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.